FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 1:05 Transfer at CDG -- Doable?
View Single Post
Old May 14, 2016, 11:13 am
UVAhoo06

Programs: DL DM/MM
Originally Posted by NotHamSarnie
Oh yikes you're already on the early flight. Sorry, I haven't done the T2E security at 9:25 recently. My DUB flight arrived at 12:05. I'm sure I've connected around your time before but things have got significantly better at CDG since the bad old days. My two Avro flights arrived at a gate rather than in Belgium + bus. The good news is that you probably have other options to the US arriving that early e.g., The ATL flight leaves at 13:30.
My hesitation to fly through CDG for the longest time has been the terrible layout of the airport. I think that I'm going to stick with the 1:05 connection because (a) there are no other earlier alternatives out of DUB and (b) I'm going to trust that there are plenty of other flights to get me home, I think.

That said, if I do misconnect, who exactly is responsible for taking over the ticket and getting me back? The first segment is an AF City Jet flight. If they're delayed and I miss my connection, will AF take care of everything? I don't want to be in a situation where AF tells me that I need to contact DL, and I wind up being the rag doll that gets tossed back and forth. I hope that being a DM/STE+ helps here...