FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Sand Key Resort, Tampa (Clearwater Beach) [Master Thread]
Old Apr 28, 2016, 9:03 pm
captain_starwood

Programs: Marriott Platinum, United Gold, Virgin Silver
your July stay

Yes, family friendly. I think you will be okay with uber, lyft, taxi, and trolley. Particularly if you slow down and relax. I don't think they will let you access the lounge with gold status or a card. You usually need platinum status.

7 nights seems like a long stay without a car, or even with a car. I might keep it to 4-5.

Originally Posted by jordandawg05
thank you for your review.
i am looking to book this hotel for the 2nd week in July for 7 nights. It'll be our anniversary with a 6 month baby. it seems the hotel is family friendly from what i am reading. we are not renting a car etiher, so it seems your review will match our plan to take uber, taxi and the trolley.

i am working on getting my wife teh spg card so i am hoping to get 3 nights out of that and i have one night on my account and pay the rest in cash. we have gold status so i am hoping to get the club lounge ( is that automatic if you have spg business card?)

i am little disappointing the pool is small and its a trek to the beach, but it seems this hotel is good for families and has good service.