FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Nest Hotel Incheon, South Korea - Design Hotel [Master Thread]
Old Apr 21, 2016, 1:27 am
supatight80

Programs: AC*Super Elite (100K) / PR*Elite / AY*Platinum (OWE) / SPG*Bonvoy Titanium (LTT)
Nest Hotel Incheon, South Korea - Design Hotel [Master Thread]

Just checked in at Nest Hotel Incheon. I don't think they have had enough experiences with Starwood guests checking in as they didn't know what I was talking about regarding the platinum amenity points.

Finally front desk called and said I'm only getting 100 points as a platinum benefit. Is this correct? I thought I'd be getting 500 points, but now I'm confused as it's my first design hotel stay. No mention of complimentary water either. Just that I get free internet.

The hotel itself is quite minimalist in design. Exterior and interior/rooms have a raw cement look to it. The rooms are quite small and there is no tub in the bathroom.

Very close to the airport and they offer shuttle buses, pick up/drop off 14C arrivals hall. Not too sure if it costs any since I took a cab from Grand Hyatt ICN. But anyways for those who want to take a taxi, price would be 10,000 KRW.

What I have to say though is that rooms are not sound proof. Can basically loudly hear the lawn mower. So just take note of that if you're planning to take a nap mid day.

Anyways for us SPG folks who status matched to Hyatt, my first choice would be Sheraton grand ICN, then Hyatt, then lastly Nest Hotel. Sheraton and Hyatt are sometimes cheaper than Nest and in my opinion seem like better choices.

Last edited by supatight80; Apr 21, 2016 at 1:42 am