FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Business Seat 777-200 “777” C37 Zodiac (Aft & Fwd) Business
Old Apr 16, 2016, 8:18 am
fr33b13

Originally Posted by JDiver
Total crAAp shoot. See why:

Executive summary: The cabin feels spacious, sleeping and general seat comfort are good (but I'm 6'4" and slept on my side with slightly bent knees, as stretched out supine or on my side I could not fit in the bed). The width will feel somewhat restructed and box-like to some. The fit and fit reminded me of a Yugo.

I hereby dub these "NGBB" - Next Generation Business Box. To think AA required modifications from Zodiac and this was the result makes me think the proper word is "chiseled" the OEM product down to this.

I apologize for the poor 90 degree "squashed" rendering of the seat - it's FlyerTalk.
Thanks for your review!

Am I correct to assume that 77D = 772 in this thread?
AA lists the plane as "Aircraft: 772" and I've read people mention 77D and 772 in the thread.
I still don't follow what the difference between 777-223ER that is listed in the wiki vs 777-200 listed on AA's retrofit website.

I am flying JFK-CDG and my SWU just went through!!!
This is my current available seat map:

I am traveling with my significant other and currently have 7D and 7H due to reading here:
1. Seats are not connect to other seats
2. Based on JDriver's review the divider should be down

Are my assumptions above correct?

I also read that sitting across the aisle 7L, 7H would be good for a couple, but it seems weird to me to talk across the aisle.
IF I am lucky and the divider is down, would it be better to stick where I am?

Side question: It's my first AA International J flight and I'm wondering what perks I have. I am also AA EXP. I read I can access the Flagship lounge at JFK. Is there a lounge I can try when I land at CDG?

Last edited by fr33b13; Apr 16, 2016 at 8:34 am