FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2016 Let's Eat - Domestic/Canada/Latin America First, Business, & p.s. BusinessFirst
Old Apr 9, 2016, 12:11 pm
runpete

Programs: AA Platinum
UA1294 ORD-MCO
April 2016
757-300
First Class

Boarding for first class was delayed as they catered the flight. The aisles were blocked by carts. There were a few agitated first class passengers: they wanted to sit down immediately. These same passengers were agitated again when the in-flight WiFi wouldn't start up. We were allowed to board during group 2. They stopped 2 from boarding and let us walk on. After boarding, PDB of orange juice or water was offered. In air, service began quickly.

I don't remember the dinner choices, but I had the curry chicken with a slaw-style salad. The only downside to the dish was the rice: some of it was cook perfectly, some of it was not cooked at all, and some of it was overcooked.

Dessert was a warm cookie. We hit some turbulence during dessert so only the first two rows were served. Yet, our fearless flight attended was determined to finish serving dessert: he unbuckled and brought us our cookies. I don't know how he kept his balance so well.