FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Hyatt Rewards Card from Chase (WIKI)
View Single Post
Old Apr 6, 2016, 8:57 am
miadukes

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by cdancer20
Maybe a silly question but you did ask him first about adding him as an AU, right? The card will show up on his credit report so you don't want him to see that out of the blue.
Originally Posted by RedElmo
Does it?

All it asks for is a name and address to be sent to. No where does it ask for SSN.
He doesn't live with me so different address so I don't think it will show, if it does its ok. Also, he's 14, I spoke to his mother first about it.

Last year he went on a school trip and there was no way other than gift cards and cash to let him have money, we had talked about then how cool would be for him to have a card, we looked at google wallet but he had to be 18 and we didn't want to lie about it. So when this came up i brought it up to her.

Her and I agree that he will NEVER touch that card ( as he has some issues already with charging things on his mom and dads card) and since I cant set a limit like with Amex, it will just be there, in the event another trip comes up or something but yes I didn't just randomly add him and it would probably be good if he had something on his report from now.

ETA: In my case I was surprised to find it asked for address, i thought everyone said name only. I put in his address.