FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - RIP VX
Thread: RIP VX
View Single Post
Old Apr 4, 2016, 10:19 am
VXCabinCrew

Originally Posted by bevnetcraven
About that...Curious if the VX experience is already over. Judging from the VX employees that are publicly posting on the Alaska FB page, there's clearly negative sentiment. Wonder if that's going to translate into good employees jumping ship & those who remain not giving a crap. Hope this isn't the case since I've got several flights already booked in the coming months. Anyway.

I'm surprised to hear this. I am part of a social media page for VX and AS flight attendants to "mingle" and I have heard nothing but positive things from my co-workers, excited about higher pay and more organized work conditions. Anything that has been less-than-positive has been in regards to the loss of a very unique product and culture and sadness over the place we've called home for so many years. I don't know who these people are who are making nasty comments, but I can guarantee that VX teammates who are choosing to transition into AS are excited about the potential of what can continue to be created. This is a big change for all of us.