FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Reward reservation - What happens when the car (Z6) is no longer in fleet?
Old Mar 29, 2016, 2:43 am
John D Myers

Originally Posted by SQNfan
I have an upcoming reward reservation (4-day weekend Adrenaline Collection) for the Corvette Stingray (Z6). While my reservation seems to be intact, it appears the car is no longer in the fleet.

Does anyone know what will happen to my reservation? I know I will need to call them to discuss but was wondering if anyone else had prior experience for a similar event.

Given the reservation is over a holiday weekend, I would like to confirm a car in advance as opposed to hope for an upgrade at pickup. Again, I was just wondering if anyone knows how Hertz handles such a situation so I can ask in advance.
We had a confirmed booking for a Challenger R/T last September (Gold Member), and arrived to an empty space! Took the desk an hour to sort out either a Mustang GT or Camaro Convertible as Challengers were all withdrawn from the fleet.

On our return , we booked a Camaro SS hard top for September 2016 and it was accepted and confirmed, but on checking the website for a better price a few weeks later it then became unavailable despite my confirmed booking.
I contacted customer service who provided a contact email for LAS who confirmed to me that they only had Mustangs and Camaro SS Convertables, no hard top SS's or Challengers.

This is pretty poor, they should at least advise if a vehicle becomes unavailable?