FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NEXUS First Time Applications Information and Processing Timelines
Old Mar 25, 2016, 3:35 pm
birdiedouble

Programs: HH Diamond, HGVC, WN RR, National Exec, Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by 1Newflyer
Thanks for checking. I guess I will be back by then. So I should apply and have it for the next trip. I understand the scheduling needs to be done within 30 days of conditional approval. What is the latest availability that they have? How does the online application process the attached documents they ask for? Or should just use the post?

They only show availability at that center through the end of September. You have to schedule within the 30 days but I believe you can reschedule if you to an earlier date, if you can find a cancellation. I think you can also move it out but I'm not certain how far.

I applied online and there was no documents I needed to send related to the initial application. I am supposed to bring my initial approval letter, passport and possibly some other proof of address next week.

FYI: The center in Sweetgrass, MT shows availability on 3/29. I realize it's 4 hours away. I'm a little lucky that while I have to drive at least 2+ hours to 3 different options, the closest to me had one available a few weeks ahead of the others. I actually had to schedule mine a little later than the first available so my wife could go at the same time.