FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Experiencing Suites for a first timer
View Single Post
Old Mar 17, 2016, 10:00 am
Thunderroad
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Originally Posted by pythonisman
Tagging onto an existing thread; I got hit with a (targeted?) offer to upgrade a J class fare to suites which I jumped at, I'm flying SQ232 SYD-SIN tomorrow in suites class (can't freaking wait).

I've read a bunch of reviews and seen a bunch of videos - I know SQ give amenity kits and PJs which are at least featured in most of these.

While I don't need them flying over (really), I'd like PJs on my return (J) trip, which is on a redeye.

Does anyone know if they give out / offer PJs and amenity kits to people on the lunchtime SQ232 service? If not, I'll just BYO for my return trip.

Otherwise is there anything else that I need to know/do/prepare for?
Perhaps it's too late since the flight is tomorrow, but as you may already know you can do the Book the Cook option.

For pre-flight (and of course, in-flight) drinks, you can choose between Dom Perignon and Krug. I suggest you try both to see which you prefer.

If you haven't just chosen a seat, go for a window for the view. I'd suggest row 2 as the most private, but really that's just a very subjective and minor preference.

Have a great trip!

Last edited by Thunderroad; Mar 17, 2016 at 10:09 am