FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Do you know more travel tips?
View Single Post
Old Mar 14, 2016, 4:15 pm
christhewriter
Suspended

Lightbulb Do you know more travel tips?

Hi! Im a traveler and I've been in many countries in the last years. I've learned many tips I always like to share

1.Travel in low season.
Try to avoid traveling when everyone is looking to get away, there are off-peak times when all rates are lower (hotel, flights, transportation, etc.).

2. Search for coupons.
Have you ever checked the coupon websites? Or, what about the ones inside newspapers? We might don’t take care about them at first sight but coupons are really really valuable when you’re shopping. If you are a fanatic of any brand or store you should search on the web if there’s any coupon you can use and apply on your next purchase. Make a shopping plan.

3. Avoid Taxi Cabs
You may think that taxis are cheap and safe transportation option but, unfortunately, is not always the best. You should book for legitimate companies that can offer you safe and cheap transportation services like Uber or Shuttlewizard.

4. Location is fundamental.
You need to choose an accommodation wisely, checking all the hotel options, location, services they provide, prices and type of rooms. Here's a good site.

5. Pack light.
Packing smart and traveling light will save you extra bucks. You can also take care about your money and documents just using a money-belt.

^^^