FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - This week in TSA history starting January 1, 2016
Old Mar 9, 2016, 3:29 pm
chollie
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA,RR,NW,Delta ,UA,CO
Originally Posted by FliesWay2Much
Sorry, pal. Having potentially life-saving pills confiscated is NOT a "bad experience". What if Chollie had an angina attack and died on the flight? Would that just be a "bad experience" in your mind and that of your employer?
Unfortunately, I think the answer to that is pretty obvious. <deleted> is smart enough to know his posts here are monitored and he's smart enough to choose his words carefully.

Had someone posted on here that I had, in fact, died or been left profoundly disabled because my pills were confiscated at the checkpoint and not available when I needed them on the flight, I'm sure <deleted> would be quick to point out that if I had just flown out of GSO when he was working, I would have been able to keep my pills.

Even the slightly interested lurkers here have noticed that TSA HQ is really bending over backwards to avoid changing the rules published on the website to allow nitro pills - both as pills and as a questionable substance. Why is that? Is it because the SSI SOP actually does prohibit the pills (as I was told), but because it's SSI, <deleted> can't disclose it?

Last edited by TWA884; Jun 26, 2017 at 2:02 pm Reason: Privacy