FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - This week in TSA history starting January 1, 2016
Old Mar 9, 2016, 7:55 am
Boggie Dog
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gsoltso
Thanks. d of what actions are taken in cases like that.

You grossly overestimate my ability to create change within TSA.

I have explained this to you several times, the green bar means it is ok, the red bar means no-go - out of literally hundreds of online interactions with people (some of them my own family), not a single other person has had a challenge understanding that. Being angry at TSOs/management not following the SOP, I understand 100%. Being confused by green bar =go, red bar = no go, I do not understand.

*Many have requested the presence of the FSD (or some of the folks on an FSDs staff) - I personally have never heard of an FSD showing up at a checkpoint to address a traveler concern, as the vast majority of FSDs are not actually at the checkpoint or maybe not even at the airport. I have heard of a few situations where an AFSD have shown up at a checkpoint to address a passenger concern, but never an FSD.

* I added this for some of the folks I have seen asking about the FSD or telling others to ask for the FSD - you can ask, but it would be a highly improbable thing for an actual FSD to show up at a checkpoint to resolve a passenger complaint.
GSOLTSO, again the Red and Green bars are not defined and if a person was color blind it wouldn't matter anyway. Government is required to accomodate people with disabilities.

I challenged you to show us the written words on that TSA site that states medical nitro is allowed. If I'm not mistaken I think we are still waiting.

It is my understanding that a TSM is required to be in each terminal during screening operations. Is that correct or not?