FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage/1852180-archive-2016-help
Old Mar 3, 2016, 9:15 am
akcae

Programs: AA Plat, SPG/Marriot Gold, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Expl
Originally Posted by Clay Clayton
I am currently holding award tickets on AF (via Delta points) for IAH>Paris>MUC and then training to Salzburg. Given the upcoming changes to the AA program, I decided I ought to look to see if we could get to Salzburg or Munich using my AA points (didn't do this originally because of the high BA fees). Back then, Air Berlin was showing on the AA website but never had any real availability unless we were willing to go through at least two airports in the US and one or two in Europe. I just logged onto my BA account since I understood that I could see Iberia availability but was unable to find any.

Before I call AA can one you with access to the more advanced websites tell if there is any business or first availability on the following flights?
April 13, 2016
AB#7001 (MIA>DUS)
AB#7421 (ORD>Berlin-Tegel)
IB#6118 (MIA>MAD)
IB#6274 (ORD>MAD)
IB#6250 (JFK>MAD).

Thanks in advance!
Any availability on those flights would show up on aa.com (for AB) or ba.com (for IB). If you don't see them there, there is (currently) no availability.