FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priceless Surprises Promotion
View Single Post
Old Feb 9, 2016, 1:09 pm
rendezvous

Programs: AA Gold, 1MM; Hyatt Explorist; MR Gold; HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Happy
People,

For those of you who are still waiting for your entries, the quickest way to get some resolution or at least some additional info, as reported on this thread in the past 2 weeks, is to EMAIL HW, thru the FAQ tab.

You will find an online form prefilled with your name, email address and IHG number. Just fill out the comment part of your issues. They DO reply your inquiry within 48 hours. The replies posted so far actually demonstrated to me that they no longer are any canned reply, but really looked like someone actually looked into the matter and provided additional information.

The most obvious example is one person who have communications from HW 2 times, finally told him he would need to resend the entries due to the IHG number was invalid on some entries.

It is this post that prompted me to email HW on missing plays and HW resolved it within 48 hours.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/26132040-post2305.html

Again, for those keep asking questions here on what to do, GO BACK a week's worth of pages or so and you will find your answers on what is the most effective way to resolve your issues. Email IHG is NOT the one!

As I said a few times, HW actually looked at the issues brought to their attention since last 2 weeks. Their responses have been timely and no longer canned! I got a response from them within 1.5 days after sent them an inquiry thru the FAQ on my husband's account in a Friday Evening! They said he should have received 34 remaining plays now. If not, contact them next week. Less than an hour after that response, he received ALL 34 plays in his inbox.

Therefore, you really should contact HW via the FAQ - you would receive an automatic response assigned you a Case ID and you can from that point on, use that auto reply as your address to send any follow up. Chances are, you may get your plays sometimes next week without the need to follow up!

For those of you who suffered the glitch on 01/19, and received an email confirming you would have earned points on your plays but still haven't seen the points - then IHG would be the entity you follow up this first. Use the missing form on IHG site because you have already won the points on 01/19 but the points not posted. That is different from those who are still missing plays.

I can't seem to find the FAQ link. I've searched both the HelloWorld site and the IHG promotional page without luck.