FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - International YQ Wavier
View Single Post
Old Feb 7, 2016, 10:34 pm
Jumper Jack

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Originally Posted by alc
Since jaysona mentioned it and and you type it out, I do have to say I have the exact same thought when I read most, if not all, your posts.

You can always submit a request to change your FT handle (can't find that link with the info, not sure the requirement) Your old handle will appear below your new one for sometime before eventually get removed. But if you do plan to "hide" your true name, you might as well open a new account since you already type too much, like your twitter account here, for anyone to track down who you are.

Now, back to topic of this thread, IKK J is not for any unsold J seat. IKK Y is "more-less" any unsold Y seat.

From AC Web site:

https://altitude.aircanada.com/status/priority-rewards
Thank you for clear that up regarding IKK Y, but still confused what you meant "not for any unsold J" if the whole point of IKK was to any unsold seat?
If not J does AC have a special category or code it assigns to IKK eligible routes or seats? Based off what the website said I still don't feel there is sufficient clarity to it

I will prob keep my current handle given I also wish to network within this community and having real name as my handle keep me on my toes in term of what to say and what not to say on the internet.

Also cant wait for SAP to return as I do feel we would have a lot of common topics