FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - International YQ Wavier
View Single Post
Old Feb 7, 2016, 10:22 pm
alc

Originally Posted by Jack Jia
.....you think I am SAP(Which is who I assume you are referring to)
Since jaysona mentioned it and and you type it out, I do have to say I have the exact same thought when I read most, if not all, your posts.

Originally Posted by Jack Jia
Do I kinda regret using my real name for username? Yeah.. but too lazy to make another one.
You can always submit a request to change your FT handle (can't find that link with the info, not sure the requirement) Your old handle will appear below your new one for sometime before eventually get removed. But if you do plan to "hide" your true name, you might as well open a new account since you already type too much, like your twitter account here, for anyone to track down who you are.

Now, back to topic of this thread, IKK J is not for any unsold J seat. IKK Y is "more-less" any unsold Y seat.

From AC Web site:

https://altitude.aircanada.com/status/priority-rewards

In the event that Aeroplan Fixed Mileage Flight Reward seats are completely booked, members have access to unsold seats in Economy Class – and exclusive access to additional seats in Business Class – when redeeming their Aeroplan Miles. Priority Reward reservations will require the same amount of Aeroplan Miles as for a regular Aeroplan Fixed Mileage Flight Reward, and are only available on flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express and Air Canada rouge. Note that availability for seats in Business Class may be subject to capacity controls for flights where demand is high.