FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - International YQ Wavier
View Single Post
Old Feb 7, 2016, 8:51 pm
Jumper Jack

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Originally Posted by jaysona
Omg!! So transparent - you've already posted earlier in another IKK thread indicating you clearly have some idea of what IKK is all about.

Funny how your account was created just a few short weeks ago and unlike other first time time posters you just jumped right in - as if you're already in familiar waters.

It's even more curious that your account was created just around the same time another "evangelist" was suspended - and your posting habits seem to mirror those of the aforementioned account as well - such as being on a daily tear to get your post count up.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.......
LMAO, this is the first year I made status(And yes... It was gifted it to me - lol prob going to get flamed for this from now on, and there is no shame in that, I actually would have made it to 35K without 25% AQM BS lmao and this year even with pretty much ALL TANGO flying I will probably hit 25K- assuming one flex segment PVG-YYZ though)

Do feel free to follow me on Twitter @_Jia96 and you will probably see a familiar posting habit.(ie: Rapid Fire)

I jump right in because if I am ever interested in something, I would bring a laser focus into it.

"evangelist" not sure what that is, but I am guessing it had something to do with joining super early? LMAO, I am a second year business student and you think I am SAP(Which is who I assume you are referring to)

I have started following this forum since I got HDed on YYZ-YVR on my way visiting UBC(to decide between UTRotman and UBC Sauder nearly two years ago). Decided to finally create my account on the day I got gifted E35K figure its finally time to join the club and see how the other lives.

Do I kinda regret using my real name for username? Yeah.. but too lazy to make another one.

Last edited by Jumper Jack; Feb 7, 2016 at 9:23 pm