FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton {US-PA}
Old Feb 6, 2016, 10:57 am
KENNECTED
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by paterwdb
Had a one-night stay as a Diamond here this week.

At check in I asked if they had a larger room or suite and told them I did not care about the view - so they gave me an executive suite with literally no view at all (it looked right at the building next door) on the second floor. The suite was decently sized with a very nice bathroom with great shower (no tub).

For a hotel that, from what I can tell, is trying to flirt with WA level ratings, it is nice, but falls short. No turn down service, no club/lounge, slow to reply bell hop and concierge. The valet was excellent and quick, though.

I'd probably not go back to the Logan for the increased cost but not quite the level of service or luxury as the name should demand. The bars are pretty cool - but loud. The spa seemed very nice but I did not go in, just looked around.

I also ran into the $15 voucher problem. You can use it for room service, but apparently I was supposed to give it to the room service delivery person and I instead gave it on check out. It took about five minutes to straighten that out.
Thinking about staying here. Any photos?