FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HELP! Forgot DL; Had to Cancel RC, Now Need to get from San Jose to SFO Airport
Old Oct 11, 2003, 2:54 pm
SkiAdcock
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
HELP! Forgot DL; Had to Cancel RC, Now Need to get from San Jose to SFO Airport

Realized (the hard way) when I got to LAX that I forgot my drivers license. Besides the difficulty of actually getting on the plane (who would thunk I'd say thank goodness for caps & the extra search!), I had a rental car that I had to cancel.

So, a friend is picking me up at SFO & taking me to San Jose tonight, where I have mtgs & bkfst mtg, but can't bring me back up tomorrow morning.

Is there a shuttle from San Jose Airport (or anywhere in the SJ area) that will take me back to SFO, where I'll then have to take the Marin Express to Tiburon to attend the wedding I actually flew up for?

Any input accepted. Will check email later tonight & also in the a.m. Hopefully there is or it's gonna be one expensive cab ride!

PS - realized over Monterey that my DL is in a skirt pocket of the skirt I wore to the Warner Bros lot when I attended the screening of Mystic River (excellent movie, btw). I put it in my pocket after going through the nth screening (and you thought TSA was bad!), and forgot to put it back in wallet & haven't needed it since. Now added to my pre-airport routine - check for ID!

------------------
Sharon