FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - WEB/PED enhancements you would like to see in 2016
Old Feb 1, 2016, 11:06 am
jiburi

Programs: DL 1MM Annual Silver,AS 100K 22-24, AS 75K 15-21
App wish list.

Originally Posted by CMK10
AA, DL and UA have a "Track Inbound Flight" button on their flight status pages, I'd like that for AS too.
I'd like that too.

In addition....

For Droid apps,
* I would like the boarding pass to have the logo, "Alaska Airlines" as it barely indicate the operating airline. Maybe it should say "Alaska Airlines logo" + "Boarding Pass". (not a problem for iphone as the logo clearly indicate the operating carrier)

* The ability to have boarding pass to be saved for longer period. At the end of the flight, it is no longer accessible. Boarding passes are also useful for other uses, like when I have to prove I had a flight to a non AS agent. (not a problem for iphone as it could be saved in wallet)

* Would love to have the ability to have our e-credential via our app. No longer a need to rush home in getting the mailed version when I am away or out of country. (Droid, iphone and Web). Web only shows basic card.

* Ability to pre-reserve Digiplayer.

Kudos....
Love the fact that flight attendants often know where each passenger is seated (via flight attendant app).

Jiburi