FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Way to Complain as a GGL?
View Single Post
Old Feb 1, 2016, 6:06 am
NWIFlyer
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
I would say if someone of cws' experience is suggesting you re-consider whether this is really worth a complaint about an individual member of CC, then that's something you should take on board.

In the situation you describe, I would simply have been proactive, engaged with the crew, and asked if they felt there was anything I could do to help. If the crew felt you were being accommodating, they would probably also realise pretty quickly that there was no point in continuing to rearrange your things. It doesn't sound like that happened at all.

As to the 'inappropriate' physical contact - sorry, but really? You are effectively asking BA to decide if a member of CC assaulted you if it actually reached a level where you'd describe it as that, and I'm sure that's not the case here - particularly as you describe the whole thing as 'minor'.

Of course it's your choice, but a lot of very eminent and sensible people are advising you not to follow-through with this. In my own very less eminent way, I can only but agree.