FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt San Francisco REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 27, 2016, 12:29 pm
Radiant Flyer
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, 2 mm, Marriott Gold
Hyatt Place and Hyatt House have the most disgusting breakfast... I would like to see corporate serve that junk at a meeting. I recently have been moving a few on my stays to Marriott Resident's Inn, I'm quite pleased with the breakfast and free coffee in the lobby though out the day.

I also find the quality of food and beverages served at the JW Marriott Club Lounge and the Marriott San Jose Lounge far superior to the Grand Hyatt SF.

In my opinion SF Hyatt's needs to raise the bar when it comes to food and beverage.

Originally Posted by JIMCHI
We dislike all Hyatt Places, primarily because of the pathetic breakfast. Room is OK but we dislike the dressing area/sink being in the middle of the bedroom.(Actually the rooms at the HR San Francisco Embarcedero aren't much different. One person gets going in the morning, the other is awakened. Actually, we don't mind the dinner at the bar as something simple for dinner is fine with us. But they might as well offer no breakfast than to offer what they do. Can't they at least buy two waffle makers and offer pre-made omelets? That breakfast sandwich "thing" to us is disgusting.