FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA Pre-Check / PreCheck Known Traveler program for AA FFs (2016 onwards)
Old Jan 20, 2016, 8:43 pm
arollins

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Originally Posted by jdw0624
AA says they have my trusted traveler information so PreCheck should be appearing on my mobile boarding pass. It always has in the past. My spouse is flying tomorrow as well but on different flights to the same destination. He has the same situation. Seems odd. I am aware of random TSA PreCheck searches but my understanding is the PreCheck is still on the boarding the pass and it's determined at the time when the boarding pass is scanned. Apple released an IOS update yesterday so I'm wondering if something is wrong again with their app. Anyone else have issues today?
Have you tried doing OLCI via regular web and emailing the BP to you? If PRE does not shows, then maybe this is a random occurrence. If you get pre, then print out the BP and use it. I can't comment on whether the new IOS may have messed things up, but you certainly have other avenues to try and check. My BP is showing PRE, on Apple, and Android as well.