FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - We want you back - "Challenge" to get MVP G 75K back
Old Jan 16, 2016, 10:51 am
Finkface

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by CDKing
I'm not going to be so polite.

Sadly i took a MR to get the last 15K to renew my MVPG and they are giving away challenges to those only 1/2 way to the next status level. Then there's those that matched, rarely credited to AS and then want a second chance. That type of person needs to take a hike. You had your chance. Move on, you don't deserve a second chance. Fly the miles like everyone else.

OH LOOK!!!!

How did i know. Your fired

Have: AS MVP Nominations, 4 AS Gold Upgrade, 3 AS BR pass, A3 Upgrade Coupons Want: offers

AS MVP Nomination, 3 AS BR passes, 4 A3 upgrades

At least you were able to sell off the upgrade coupons and MVP status and probably the BR passes in the end.

Have: 2 United Club passes exp 3/31/2017, Alaska board room pass W: other airline passes

Tell us all what your real reason was for the match?
Wow! I wouldn't have been so polite if I'd seen that either. As someone who gets to MVPG every year on my own dime and all leisure travel, this is disgusting. AS needs to stop giving out the bennies (GGU's, BR passes, etc) when they just hand out status matches like candy. If they're going to status match you to 75K so you get the comp upgrades and no changes fees to use because you are actually flying on AS, fine. But you shouldn't get all the rest of the goodies when they just hand the status to you. Earn your status and THEN you get the prize.

Originally Posted by dave1013
You're missing the point. S/he was only joking.
Oh right, sorry. My bad.