FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pullman Central Park Jakarta
View Single Post
Old Jan 16, 2016, 12:35 am
starflyergold
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Excellent hotel

Introduction I stayed twice in 10 days at the Pullman Jakarta Central Park and both stays were outstanding. A very modern hotel with great rooms, superb lounge and excellent staff. I could not fault this hotel on any level. It is refreshing to stay at an Accor hotel that knows how to treat Le Club members properly. Check In My first stay was severely cut short courtesy of Turkish Airlines as I arrived 34 hours late. I had initially booked a 2 night stay but now arrived at 4.30am of the second night. I had informed the hotel in advance of my delay and check in was very friendly and efficient. Room BathroomThe suite was perfectly sized with a bedroom with open-ish bathroom and a separate living room. Connectivity was great with international plugs everywhere. The premium wifi was free for Platinum members.Second stay:First stay:On both occasions I was upgraded to an Executive Suite and a wonderful welcome amenity was waiting. Lounge The lounge on the top floor offers great views over Jakarta and a decent breakfast spread, followed by afternoon tea (with beer and wine if you are that way inclined) and cocktails in the evening. Service The hotel even went out of their way to organise transport for me to the airport. Amazing.Service was just outstanding. From the room service staff opening the bottle of wine for me to the lounge staff and front desk. A real pleasure. Dining I had dinner one night in the restaurant and it was very tasty indeed (full disclosure: I was guest of the hotel for dinner). Overall As an aside the hotel is full of interetsing local modern art, a nice touch.A particular thanks to gilbertaue for recommending this hotel me.On this trip across Asia I stayed at three Accor properties: Sofitel Sentosa Singapore, Sofitel Nusa Dua Bali and the Pullman Jakarta Central Park and the Pullman wins outright for getting everything right. I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a hotel in Jakarta.