FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton London Paddington {GBR}
View Single Post
Old Jan 12, 2016, 12:58 pm
travelinfoo

Programs: HH diamond
Anybody know the email address for the general manager of the Paddington Hilton? And also the customer service email for HHonors. It's not listed on the HHonors website.

Had a run in with the evening manager. He did not know the HHonors rules. I am Gold ( after many many years as a Diamond). When checking in, the FDC tried to deny the 2nd free breakfast for the room. I told him it was a Gold benefit. He said it was only for the Gold guest, no one else. I told him it was supposed to be 2 free. He said it was only a benefit for Diamond members. Then he said it was only for the registered guests.
I had accidentally booked for 1 person but added my guest at registration. He tried to deny the second guest free. I told him it was a HHonors benefit and even SHOWED him the HHonors rules. Even looking at the rule confirming the additional guest free, he tried to deny it, claiming it was only if there was an additional room charge for the second person. After he conceded I was correct, he still tried to deny the second free breakfast, again saying it was only Diamonds. I again showed him the HHonors rules. He finally, grudgingly conceded I was correct. I told him I was shocked and disappointed that a manager is completely unaware of the HHonors rules and told him that corporate would be informed about the poor service and lack of knowledge of the manager.