FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Promotion - RDMs for fare classes H and above
Old Jan 6, 2016, 1:42 pm
cliffhunt

Programs: UA:1K; MR: Plat; HH: Gold: IHG: Platinum; Starwood: Gold;
Similar promo - still no points after 6-8 weeks

SO,7/22/15, UA had a targeted promo with similar terms; higher fare tickets, higher PQM. I buy a lot of A and F, so it worked out well. I selected PQM during registration, flew, and waited my 8 weeks (12/26). No points (need 3k PQM to re-qualify for 1K). I could have taken a flight X Mas week, but chose not to, because 1K service replied with

"We agree, the PQM earned from this offer should have been added to your account 6-8 weeks after the promotional period, which ended October 31. We are suggesting to give it just a little more time."

So waited, another week (January), and emailed 1K again. This time, different reply:

"Please allow this department some time to research the issue at hand."

So, at this point, I don't re-qualify for 1K because UA isn't living up to their end of the promotion. In being Diamond with DL and 1K with UA since about 2001 (ex-CO and NW Plat), have never had this sort of issue before. I only spend about $30k/yr with UA, but as much as I hate ATL, might be moving to DL full time.

Anyone else had this experience?

(PS - yes I did register it, in fact I clicked on it twice just to be sure, second time I was already registered)