FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived: Applying for Chase Credit Cards- May 2015- Jan 2017
Old Jan 4, 2016, 7:48 pm
Budoka

Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
Have pre-approval offers for both CSP and Freedom. I just applied for CSP a few minutes ago and got auto approved for 32k CL. I have a 12k CL on my chase Ink. My total chase CL is now $44k. I wanted to go ahead and apply for Freedom, too, tonight, but I'm now worried that the CL is too high. What should I do? I'd like to get the Freedom done tonight so I don't have 2 hard pulls. But if my overall CL is too high, then I'm worried it will take too long to get them to lower it. Should I send a SM or call? Or will that just call attention to my accounts?

Does Chase just automatically move CL if you get approved for another card but are hitting a high overall CL?
I've seen this mentioned in this thread elsewhere. It seems that it has been confirmed that Chase will let you app and approve 2 personal cards in one day...but is it indeed the case that it is only one hard pull for both apps? I've seen conflicting information on other forums.

Would very much like to app for the CSP and United Club Card at same time if truly only 1 pull. If not I will just app for one and wait a year for the other.

Last edited by Budoka; Jan 4, 2016 at 8:09 pm