FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - WEB/PED enhancements you would like to see in 2016
Old Jan 4, 2016, 2:31 pm
PDXPremier
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by ANC
AS has one of the best web experiences at least IMO with at least the airlines I use to search on. Any how there is always room for improvement starting with these:

1: When searching for U eligible fares, add an advanced search option to show ONLY those flights with U actually availabe

2: Almost the same as #1 but searching for F/J awards. Add a search filter option to remove mixed cabin itineraries

3: Fix the glitch where 2 MVPs on 1 PNR cant upgrade whether it be instant or after T48

4: Allow mileage upgrades to be processed right online when booking for someone else and using your miles or booking for yourself and using your miles. It should be as easy of a process as using the GGUs. You shouldnt have to call in for this!

5: Dont email me the next day after Ive been flight searching telling me to go book the trip
My wife and I (both MVPs) have been upgraded (at T-48) on the same PNR using a companion certificate.

I would like to see an "expert mode" feature like ual.com where you can see specific fare class availability.