FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Poor Quality Fingerprints Scan During the GE/TSA PreCheck Interview
Old Dec 30, 2015, 9:54 am
atldawg

Poor Quality Fingerprint Scan during GE Interview

Just had my GE interview at the new Atlanta International Airport enrollment center. Took 4 days for conditional approval, and I was very lucky to grab one of the earlier interview slots, and received the approval notification email as I was walking out of the airport. Honestly, I was a little disappointed considering I was prepared to tell my whole life story... Anyway..

One question though - when I was doing my 4-fingers scans, I looked at the interview officer's computer, and both hands went through okay indicated by the green lights. After I finished all my scan, in the "summary view" screen where it shows you all 3 scans (2 hands and thumbs), it says Poor Quality under both of my hands' scans, and my thumbs fingerprint did not say anything.

The officer didn't seem to care and proceed to the next screen. I was wondering if this is going to become an issue when I use the Kiosk later on when I'm entering the country. Anyone else had similar issues? Thanks.

Last edited by atldawg; Dec 30, 2015 at 10:16 am