FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt San Francisco REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Dec 29, 2015, 8:36 pm
Radiant Flyer
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, 2 mm, Marriott Gold
I'm spending the night here and once again I'm reminded why I don't like SF Hyatt's, the properties and clientele are certainly of a lower level than what you see in NYC or other major International Cities. The atmosphere in the club reminds me of a YMCA family pancake mixer in Modesto or Bakersfield... kids running around, adults and kids displaying bad manners around the food and beverages. They just brought out the desserts and a swarm of kids have devoured it in less than 20 seconds. It was sort of like a pack of Gremlins attacking Santa.

There really should be an age limit, 15 and older only.

Originally Posted by JIMCHI
Just had another great stay here. BUT:

2) The Club has simply outgrown its space. 5 p.m. and it's jammed with no way that people can sit together, other than possibly at bar stools. Like the Front Desk, it's chaos. This is a typical observation from Diamonds staying at this property. The place needs to be at least 50% larger. The Club should really take up a large space on the 36th floor which used to be a bar and restaurant and now is rented for weddings, etc. David is great, but he's overwhelmed trying to find seats for guests. The evening offerings are meager, compared with the HR San Francisco and the HR SFO Airport.

Last edited by Radiant Flyer; Dec 29, 2015 at 8:45 pm