FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How in the heck did someone get their hands on 200 Delta drink coupons?
Old Dec 27, 2015, 4:50 am
babe11

Programs: Formally TPAbound/Delta Diamond 1MM/Hilton Diamond/Marriott Silver/Priority Club Gold
How in the heck did someone get their hands on 200 Delta drink coupons?

Hi FTr's,

Just scratching my head here. I was browsing ebay and "sold" Delta auctions. I found this seller who had to have up to 200 Delta drink coupons. They've been selling them since October 2015 (6 coupons for $21).

I'll put the link below. If you glance at the pics, you'll see the majority of the coupons were still shrink wrapped in cellophane. This person banked over $500. If you click on "24 sold" you can see the history.

Their shipping location is Spivey, Kansas. Perhaps the coupons were purchased through Skybonus?

dd1612 could be right about the coupons from Skybonus. Pretty lucrative way to make use of the coupons. Perhaps one of the reasons for all the Skybonus changes.

The "Description" seems like BS to me.

Actually, went back a little further on their ebay i.d. and they've been selling the coupons the whole 2015 year. Banking even more than $500.

ebay link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Delta-Drink-...p2047675.l2557

Travel safe,

Last edited by babe11; Dec 27, 2015 at 5:35 am Reason: Additional information