FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who here Travels with both a Laptop and a Tablet ?
Old Dec 24, 2015, 7:11 pm
treydawgmt

Programs: IHG Spire Elite
I travel with an iPad, a laptop, and a smart phone always. The phone is where I do my text messaging, and use apps that require showing reservations, tickets, etc. You can even use your smart phone as a ticket for MLB sporting events these days. (And I imagine NBA, NHL, NFL, etc). You can have all your apps for hotels and flights as well.

I use the laptop for mostly my school work (working towards my masters degree in less than 18 months now!) I always carry a mouse pad and a wireless mouse also, I HATE touchpad mouses on laptops.

I use the iPad mainly for things like - Facetime and Facebook Video Messaging and watching movies on Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime. The iPad is great for watching movies, mine has a case that has a kickstand sort of thing, so I set it on the end table which I move to about my stomach level on the bed next to me, and it works great. When I'm working at the fire station I do the same thing, and use my headphones so as to not disturb other guys already asleep.

I don't go anywhere without all three pretty much.