FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - T&C Clarification on Delta VDB eCredit Vouchers
Old Dec 8, 2015, 10:29 am
lexi

Programs: HH Gold and lowly DL FO
T&C Clarification on Delta VDB eCredit Vouchers

Recently I VDB'ed on three flights. In total I received:
  • Two Delta eCredit vouchers (both vouchers are issued in my name)
  • One VDB gift credit I can use to select from an AMEX Reward Card, Delta eGift Card, and other store gift cards such as Amazon, Best Buy, Macy's, etc.

I'd like to use my VDB compensation to purchase an international flight for me and my husband.

The terms and conditions on the eCredit VDB vouchers state:
Voucher is non-transferable unless assigned to someone traveling with the original voucher owner on the same reservation at the time the voucher is being redeemed.
Also from the T&C -
A maximum of one voucher per passenger may be applied and used on one ticket.
My questions are:
  1. Can I use two vouchers (one voucher per person) on one ticket (i.e., use eCredit Voucher #1 for me and eCredit Voucher #2 for my husband)?
  2. Would my best selection of "gifts" for the $500 VDB would be the AMEX Reward Card to pay for any residual costs associated with the tickets?
  3. Can I use the eCredit VDB vouchers to pay for an upgrade to Comfort+ or would that have to be paid with cash or the AMEX Reward Card?
  4. If the cost of the ticket exceeds my VDB compensation, can I combine Pay With Miles as a form of payment in this scenario?

I am only an FO if that is relevant to any of the answers. Many thanks for your help.