FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FHR Experience Las Vegas Hotels only (2015 - 2019)
Old Dec 7, 2015, 1:09 pm
inspace

Originally Posted by trinifawk
We stayed at the Delano, and while we liked having a 2-room suite, the FHR benefits didn't seem too appaealing once we got there.

Breakfast was $60 per night, to be used at Della's, 3940, or room service.

$100 resort credit could be used at select locations: 3940, Dellas, Franklin Lounge, Delano Beach Club, room service, Rivea, Skyfall, Aureole, Baccarat Lounge, Bayside BUffet, Beach Bar & Grill, Bikini Bar, eye candy sound lounge, fleur, island bar, java, Mizuya, Moorea, Noodle shop, ONE Oasis Bar, Orchid Lounge, Raffles, Sea Breeze Ice Cream, Showroom Bar, Snack Shack Sports Book Grill, Starbucks, Strip Stek, Taco Shack, Tiki Bar, and Turf Club Bar.

I wished that Citizens, Border Grille, and House of Blues were included.

We felt like the room service options were lacking, compared to when this place was TheHotel.

Della's Kitchen is good, and 3940 was OK.

Had to get the front desk to do adjustments on the final bill at checkout, since the computer system didn't take stuff off automatically.

They seemed pleased to have FHR back again, and the manager greeted me at check-in. 4pm Checkout was honored and confirmed at check-in. When I went to check out at the front desk at 2pm, the lady there apparently didn't know that I had 4pm checkout and started to give me attitude... kind of awkward.

Will probably stay again just because we like having 2 rooms (with 2 toilets), but it's not a 5-star experience by any means. Prefer Wynncore for a better food selection and experience overall.
Also stayed at the Delano, but found FHR to be a pretty good value. We got a slight upgrade (King Suite to a Corner King Suite) with a nominal strip view.

The $100 resort credit came in handy for dinner, though the welcome letter states gratuity cannot be credited. We used the $30/pp breakfast credit on in-suite dining, and while the menu wasn't huge by any means, we were able to get a lot of food; more than I would be able to eat if we had stayed multiple days.