FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MSP SkyPriority Security Line
View Single Post
Old Nov 30, 2015, 7:58 pm
CarmenOM

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
The former Sky Priority line, next to the Sky Priority check-in area, is now only Sky Priority PreCheck. The line for those with Sky Priority, but not PreCheck, has been moved to checkpoint 6, at the far end of the Delta counters. People in wheelchairs also use the Sky Priority entry but are then immediately directed into the employee/staff lane while the SP pax go to a shorter line than the regular pax.

I was told that this change is for a few weeks. It is an improvement for DL medallions who have PreCheck but inconvenient for medallions who don't have PreCheck and must now drop bags at SkyPriority and then trek farther to go through security.

As others have said above, the premier lane at checkpoint 2 accepts all elites, including FO.

I spent about six hours in the ticketing area yesterday as a Travelers Assistance volunteer. Some of these changes have occurred just since my last shift on Wednesday evening. There were lots of security personnel at the airport yesterday, and dogs as well.