FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived: Applying for Chase Credit Cards- May 2015- Jan 2017
Old Nov 27, 2015, 11:06 am
kingofkingsforu

Originally Posted by thershope
I applied for SW Premier and UnitedPlus as i was getting targeted for these cards anway. Chase denied for UnitedPlus citing that too many Inquiries and Too Many Credit Cards Open. With 6 Inquiries in the last 6 month. and asked me to wait for the mail for SW Premier and they said the application is still in Pending Stage and cannot say if its approved or denied.

For the United, what is the best time to re-apply ? After 6 months ? or wait till few Inquiries drop of 12 months mark .?

Did u called them ? or got the response in the mail ?

I too applied for SW Premier and Plus cards and waiting for decision. I am also having around 6 inquiries and 5 + accounts opened recently in the last 3 months.

I am just waiting for the decision in letter and then will call if it is not in my favour. I hope SW cards are having less rules.

BTW iam getting pre qual offers for CSP cards for the past 4 weeks. Dont know whether chase did any soft check on my report or not.