FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA0208 MIA-LHR operating the new A380 Jumbo Jet
Old Nov 26, 2015, 2:04 am
TabTraveller

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by bafan
The seat exactly the same in both planes, you will just lose some space and the slightly bigger cupboard on the 747, as opposed to the A380. So, you shouldn't be less comfortable....

I don't think BA will be willing to help you - since what you actually paid for is a First class flight to your destination, and that's what you will be getting irrespective of which plane it turns out to be.

Whichever plane, the service should still be great and I'd happily swap places with you...!
Have you actually flown either of these aircraft in F? The seats and cabins aren't even remotely "the same". It would be helpful for others if you only opined on things you have actual knowledge of rather than giving your view on things where you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Sorry if this sounds harsh and I'm sure he would enjoy both seats but the A380 seat is much larger and feels considerably more private due to the higher walls around it.