FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Now, how much is your MS volume
View Single Post
Old Nov 18, 2015, 9:24 am
macrophage

Originally Posted by Phantom707
So sincere question, then. Would you or any member of your private groups be willing to invite a person who only ever made completely non-descriptive posts? Like, imagine if my post history were just vague comments like "I MS $XX XXX per month" or "You should do some research". Would that make me desirable as a member?

It's a catch-22. You criticize the people who posted about the mint and coins. I wasn't around at the time, but from what I understand, it was widely known at its height. So you wouldn't want a person who posted about widely-known methods? So you would be willing to invite a person who just made those vague posts?

I'm legitimately curious about how you propose your strategy. It's the classic case of a secret club dying out because it's too secret.
My MS levels have significantly dropped because of the loss of RedCard. My Serves are on the way... Will ramp back up by December.

We're getting off topic here with the secret clubs...

Obviously we don't just invite random people. Meet people in person, use the PM function, read past posts, etc.

Not everything is posted online. Why post the same crap over and over again if it's well known? Can we as a COMMUNITY at least TRY to stay under the radar? Seems like spoon-feeding tutorials only help auditors find and close loopholes. Oh and don't even get me started on bloggers who rip content from here and literally live off of that revenue.

MS mechanisms don't have expiration dates as credit card offers do, so those techniques are even more sensitive.