FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Now, how much is your MS volume
View Single Post
Old Nov 18, 2015, 9:03 am
Phantom707

Originally Posted by macrophage
1. Online presence that does not spoonfeed techniques - giving volume is ok as it is untraceable for the most part

2. There is a human aspect to this. There is only so much you can do behind a screen

3. It's like an addiction support group

4. This attitude won't get you into a group

Remember folks: the more visibility a "deal" or "strategy" gets, the probability it will end increases infinitely.

Credit companies read these! Airline and hotel reward program staff read these! THE NEWS reads these! Remember what happened to the coins 2 months after the report aired on TV?

There are only so few closely guarded things I do left because some people want internet points or short term windfalls vs long term benefits that span across deals.
So sincere question, then. Would you or any member of your private groups be willing to invite a person who only ever made completely non-descriptive posts? Like, imagine if my post history were just vague comments like "I MS $XX XXX per month" or "You should do some research". Would that make me desirable as a member?

It's a catch-22. You criticize the people who posted about the mint and coins. I wasn't around at the time, but from what I understand, it was widely known at its height. So you wouldn't want a person who posted about widely-known methods? So you would be willing to invite a person who just made those vague posts?

I'm legitimately curious about how you propose your strategy. It's the classic case of a secret club dying out because it's too secret.