FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Now, how much is your MS volume
View Single Post
Old Nov 18, 2015, 8:17 am
Phantom707

Originally Posted by Marathon Man
Everyones volume is way low. Thats cuz all these forums and blogs yap too much and some of the readers are airlines and hotels and the credit card companies. They troll the net and stop what they see. When people blabber it makes their jobs easier.

So by "sharing" you are shooting yourself and your fellow mser in the foot and making it easier for those people to get paid to make up new stoppers for you!

But no one believes me on this.

The key is to stay in small text and email groups and never put anything of value on these sites and stop denying that doing so hurts us all.

Ive heard ALL the excuses and answers and in my 17 years doing this the only thing thats happened is its all whittling away piece by piece.

Some deals die and are never replaced by anything new or better.

Too many people in the game. Shut up!
So then how do you propose that someone joins a small group? Do they just have to luck into it by knowing the right people in real life? Or is it about building up an online presence in a form like this? I would assume an exclusive group wouldn't want to have a member who hasn't been proven to be knowledgeable, and one test is in their post history.

Here's the thing. EVEN IF we accept your premises, your conclusion fails. Your own standards show you are wrong.