FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fast Track at TLV
View Single Post
Old Nov 9, 2015, 6:32 am
Innocent Abroad

Programs: BA Silver
I had the most unpleasant experience there last week. I was flying with my son in Business with IB with hand baggage only; for some reason I could only print his boarding pass at home so had to go to the IB counters to get mine (and the vouchers to the lounge) and went from there to the security lane for PAX without luggage. First of all it was crowded as I never saw it before (but that's reasonable) but when we got to the lady that ask the security questions she refused to take care of us because we had the IB BPs and not the one printed at home. I could not tell the difference but she claimed they only admit PAX that did not pass at the airlines counters. I insisted that we were directed to that queue by the airline and that anyway we only have hand luggage, did not pass through security and there is no reason for them not to take care of us. After a quick conversation with a supervisor she was willing to do her job (and I write 'willing" because she did everything very unwillingly). But the worst came after that; she directed us to the regular line and when I told her we fly in Business se took a look at the BPs and said "No, you are not". She insisted on that quite rudely and only when I asked to talk to a supervisor she said there isn't one around but at the end she took our BPs to someone and she let us through.

What a start for a leisure trip