FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United (UA) Pass Plus Secure/ Flex -- Benefits, Value, Questions .... {Archive}
Old Nov 2, 2015, 7:44 am
FlyHighInTheSky

Programs: UA GS
Originally Posted by porciuscato
United may deduct from Customer’s UATP balance, collect by way of an invoice issued to Customer, or collect by way of a debit memo issued to the travel agency that issued the applicable ticket:
1) $200 fee plus any other costs United or participating carriers incur due to instances where
a. the UATP Account is used to purchase a ticket not compliant with paragraph 2. Valid Carrier Combinations and Routings above, unless endorsed by United as the result of irregular operations, or
b. a ticket is issued in violation of any applicable tariff rules or fare restrictions fare, or
c. a ticket is issued by a travel management company other than the authorized ticketing agency, or
d. The UATP Account is used to purchase intra-international stand-alone itineraries which include the participating carriers but do not also include anninternational segment originating in the U.S., or
2) A $100 fee plus any other costs United or participating carriers incur due to Customer using any other form of payment besides the authorized UATP Account.
I'm looking through the contract they sent me and I can't find this. Where is this stated?