FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Gate Lice are coming... the GATE LICE are coming
Old Oct 31, 2015, 4:53 pm
puddinhead

Location: LAS - where you can get married and divorced in the same 24 hour period. Perfect for the woman who's saving herself for marriage and the man who wants a one night stand.
Programs: DL DM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, UA, AA, AS, WN kettle, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
I hate to step on toes but that is categorically false. For instance, when pass riding, most airlines have a dress code that must be followed. Even though many companies have relaxed standards at this point, they make it clear that your badge must not be displayed unless you are wearing your uniform or business casual at a minimum (of course it is okay to show the gate agent or crew in identifying yourself, but beyond that it should not be displayed).

-J.
Off duty pass rising employees aren't working and shouldn't be asking me for my BP or ID. I've seen on duty employees in uniform and they all have their ID as part of their uniform.