FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where are you staying Q4?
View Single Post
Old Oct 19, 2015, 9:24 pm
magnicus

Programs: Southwest, American, HHonors Diamond, IHG Gold, BW Diamond, Choice Platinum, SPG, Wyndham Gold
Q4 stats

Finishing up the last points tonight that I needed for a 5 night redemption with Wyndham in Feb/March, have to lock it in when the points post. Another stay with Choice by Nov 12th, to get another 8,000 towards a long term redemption goal summer '17. I haven't stayed with them much lately. One more with IHG to finish my accelerate, GF needs 2 more also for a trip she can take with me. Looks like 1 with BW to take advantage of the app booking bonus, maybe a 2nd stay to get the $25 card and another 1k. And then I just got a targeted 2 stays get 2 nights by Jan 31st from SPG last night! So that's my next roughly 7 or 8 nights, promo/point chasing. I expect about that for work by the end of the year, and maybe a weekend getaway. So, it should line up about right, if not, the SPG can be pushed back to Jan. Maybe Hilton if I have a couple nights extra, there is one that I travel by all the time that is a great value with MVP