FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt San Francisco REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Oct 11, 2015, 11:13 am
Renard

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
I just completed a three night stay here. The stay went well but not without some disappointment. The disappointment centered around the grand club breakfast. Over the three days I was here there was literally no variation in the offerings... not that there is a lot that can be done with offerings like that but normally in the grand clubs that I've stayed in there would be an effort to have some kind of a rotation on the hot dish (a hot dish is a brand standard for the Grand Clubs at the Grand Hyatts I believe)--every day it was (typically cold) scrambled eggs. Today they ran out of oatmeal more than 30 minutes before closing and it was not replenished. Lots of items would not get replenished. Clearly there are some major cost saving measures going on here that are really diminishing the breakfast.
I only did the evening service once. It seemed fine but nothing noteworthy one way or the other.