FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I take back all the nice things i've said about JFK T4
Old Oct 9, 2015, 8:07 am
bennos

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
Originally Posted by tonypct
Have you seen the new RJ section at LGA on the lower level of Terminal C? I was hoping that Delta was going to do away completely with that mini-bus ride to aircraft but for some reason, they love using those buses, where there's never enough room for people with all their carry-ons.
Yes, be warned if your flight leaves from "gates" C12-C14 at LGA. I just discovered it last week, what a delight, especially since it was pouring when the bus got to the plane. Which, of course, is still parked next to the D gates. (Though I suppose boarding in C reduces congestion in D.)

Originally Posted by injera
Along these lines, can I check a bag at T2 and then take the shuttle to the regional gates at T4?
Yes. As a general rule, you can check in and bag drop wherever you want when there are split terminal ops (JFK T2/T4, LGA C/D, ATL "domestic"/"international" etc). (An exception being the LGA MAT.)