FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Caresse, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Bodrum, Turkey [Master Thread]
Old Oct 3, 2015, 8:57 am
supatight80

Programs: AC*Super Elite (100K) / PR*Elite / AY*Platinum (OWE) / SPG*Bonvoy Titanium (LTT)
The Caresse, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Bodrum, Turkey [Master Thread]

Category 7 hotel recently opened last July 2015.

Great property and was told platinums are and will be treated well here. Upgraded to their 1 bedroom Suite, directly overlooking the infinity pool. Suite itself is quite big, over 1100+ square feet, with 2 full bathrooms and 2 patio sitting area. Got a bottle of red wine, macaroons, chocolates as a Plat100 benefit compliments from the GM

The view of the room is phenomenal. Waking up to the Aegean Sea every morning and black island.

Prices thankfully are not that extreme. About the same price as in Istanbul. Heard that you can rent a private yacht for 250 euros per hour. Will see how it goes.

Will add more as it's my first day here on a 5 day stay. Btw, rate currently is 150 euros + tax or 35,000 starpoints per night. Pretty good deal..

Reception btw is on the lower grounds of the hotel. So drop off at main entrance and a golf cart will take you down to reception.

Addtnl: I don't know what happened, but the GM just sent me another bottle of wine...

Last edited by supatight80; Oct 3, 2015 at 12:29 pm