FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Copa ConnectMiles 150K promo. Who can do it cheapest?
Old Sep 24, 2015, 8:17 pm
JohnnyColombia
Ambassador: LATAM

Programs: BAEC Silver
Copa ConnectMiles 150K promo. Who can do it cheapest?

Did all the Copa members just get the Copa 150K miles promo for visiting 10 Copa destinations?

There are 8 destinations in Colombia and I live in one of them. I just had a look and I can do returns to the other 7 for about 200,000 COP each way. If BOG counts as a destination visited if I fly to it from one of the others then that is US$451 for 8 of my destinations

If I then fly BOG PTY XXX. That's another destination. If they count PTY too then that is 10 destinations and a 150K miles bonus

Cheapest I can find from BOG is AUA via PTY for US$422

So for my 10 destinations, I'd be spending US$873 and getting 150K *A miles

That's 5.8¢/mile. Far cheaper than buying LifeMiles.

Discuss

Here are the terms and conditions (which do not cover the things above that I am unsure of)

Terms and Conditions Apply
1. Exclusive offer for ConnectMiles Members. 2. The member must register for the promotion before 03/31/16 at 11:59 pm (CT). 3. Travel or travels must be completed before 03/31/16 at 11:59 pm (CT). 4. The promotion is valid only to flights taken after the registration. 5. Promotion applies only when flying Copa Airlines and Copa Airlines Colombia. 6. The bonus does not apply to credit points/miles to any other loyalty program. 7. The miles obtained with the bonus do not qualify for a preferential status (PreferProgram). 8. Each subscriber can only earn one bonus. In case the member travels to a number of destinations located between the ranges defined in above graph, the bonus of less mileage will apply. Example, if the member flies to 7 destinations, only the 5 destinations bonus will apply. 9. Not applicable to repeated flights to the same destination. 10. Only the destinations stated in this communication will qualify for this promotion. 11. Schedules and destinations are subject to change. 12. The bonus will be credited in your ConnectMiles account 4 to 6 weeks after the promotion ends. 13. Promotion subject to change without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. 14. All ConnectMiles terms and conditions apply.